We do not charge for information which is provided on our website. If required, we will provide hard copies on request. Please ring 01296 744442 or email email@example.com
Under the Statutory Instrument 2004 No 2305 and the Fire and Rescue Services (England) Order 2004, we have the discretion to deliver a number of specific services in addition to our emergency response and safety work. We are permitted to charge for these additional services.
Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service currently provides and charges for the following additional services:
- Appliance and crew: £375 per hour or part of an hour (charges to run from time of leaving station to time of return).
- Effecting an entry: £158 (discretionary).
- Copy of an Incident Recording System report: £52 (zero-rated VAT).
- Interview with a Fire Officer: £150 per hour (zero-rated VAT).
- Copy of a Fire Investigation Report: £250.
- Loan of heavy duty salvage sheet: £70 per sheet per day, from third working day following the incident.
- Gas-tight suit used after emergency phase is complete - complete replacement: £785 per suit. (Decontamination /re-certification: £230 per suit).
- Other special services: Only undertaken after written acceptance of an estimated cost.
- Hose or standpipe key and bar: Not available for loan or hire.