We're here to help you find out how to become a supplier
About us | What we buy | How contract opportunities are advertised
Guidance notes for purchasing | Becoming an approved supplier
Current opportunities | Electronic ordering | Links to useful information
As a provider of front-line emergency services, Buckinghamshire & Milton Keynes Fire Authority must have the best while at the same time ensuring it gets value for taxpayers' money.
The procurement of goods and services supports the delivery of our key service priorities and contributes to the achievement of the following corporate aims:
- Reducing risks to life, property and the environment.
- Promoting the social, economic and environmental wellbeing of the local community.
- Having a well-equipped, skilled and highly motivated workforce, able to work safely and reflecting the community it serves.
- Continually improving performance.
Buckinghamshire & Milton Keynes Fire Authority oversees the development and direction of a procurement strategy in accordance with the following general procurement principles:
- To meet the needs of users.
- To provide value for money.
- To be socially and environmentally aware.
- To secure continuous improvement.
- To comply with procurement law and local regulations.