Maximum numbers: 8
Duration: 1½ hours
Course overview: To provide employees with the necessary skills to evacuate disabled employees in the event of a fire or evacuation drill. This course meets the requirements under the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005 to evacuate disabled employees without outside assistance, and covers the Disability Discrimination Act 2004.
Who should attend: All employees who have volunteered to evacuate disabled employees as part of their induction or continuation training. The only chair we offer training for is the Par Aid evacuation chair and we assume you have one on the premises for us to use in the training.
Objectives: At the end of the course students will:
- Be able to use the chair in the correct manner
- Understand what to do in the event of a fire alarm
- Be able safely to evacuate the building
- Fire procedures and use of the chair
- Practical use of the evacuation chair with a live casualty
Certificate: All students receive a certificate of attendance
Contacts: Tel 01296 744411 | Fax 01296 744438 | Email email@example.com